Thursday, July 26, 2007

Happy Trails to You.....

What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
I liked exploring YouTube, Bloglines, and Blog search engines.

How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
It has given me a short term goal to pursue.

If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you again chose to participate?
Yes, I definitely would participate.

How would you describe your learning experience in a few words or a few sentences, so we can share our successes and promote this program?
I found this program to be very beneficial. It gave me the push to try new technologies that I might not have tried otherwise. For example, I am not a fan of audiobooks. I now feel more equipped to assist patrons with their OverDrive and NetLibrary queries.

Finally, while I may have officially completed The 23 Things, there are a few applications/technologies which I want to explore further. Hopefully, I will be able to put them to use in the future.

1 comment:

IrmBrown said...

Congrats on finishing ... you did a great job. Hope you'll keep blogging.